Thursday, June 28, 2007














Wow... my photo formatting today is a little out of control...
So today is Thursday. I missed yesterday, and I´m very sorry if you checked and had nothing new to look at. It´s the end of the month, and lots of people are leaving this weekend (myself included), and it seems like we are all clamoring to spend time together before we have to ship off to our designated corners of the globe. This leaves little time for posting photos and blogging.
What you see above are some common sights I see every day on my trips to and from school. It is basically what the Valencia I have come to know looks like.
On Monday it was excruciatingly hot, and then, de repente, the last three days have been cloudy with cool breezes. Today we have a tiny piece of sun trying to emerge through the clouds. Poor Serena has been trying to go to the beach after class since Tuesday. Maybe she´ll make it today...
Tomorrow is my last day of classes, and I will try to post the last of my photos and comentary. Saturday I won´t have internet access, and Sunday I will be in transit....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are the photos of the food today!?! I didn't realize what a fan of food I was until you started posting your meal photos.... mmmmm .... food ... you may wanna pick up a small boat or ark on your way back to capitol city. It's been raining, and raining, and raining, and ...