Sunday, June 3, 2007

Well, if you're reading this it's because you are really, REALLY bored and you don't have anything better to do with your time. Poor you.

This is going to be my blog of my summer trip to Spain. However, I am not YET in Spain. I am actually sitting in some bohemian Austin coffeehouse sipping iced latte and trying to figure out if all my nifty equipment is going to work. So far--so good, as is noted by the above photo of aforementioned iced latte and nifty equipment, not to mention the fact that you are actually reading this. Again, poor you.

If all goes well, I will be posting photos and recaps of my days in Spain. Barring any technological malfunctions on my end or better offers on your end, you can tune in regularly to see exactly what I'm up to while abroad.

My trip begins on June 9 and ends on July 1. Stay tuned...

Leslie

ps--if you're really, really bored you can check out my posts prior to this one that recap my Christmas trip to visit my relatives in Austria. You might want to get a beer or something, though, to make it adequately entertaining...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your ready too me.

Dede Scott said...

Thanks! I want to check in and live vicariously through your experience. Have fun! :)

Unknown said...

Que le vaya bien!
Monica

Anonymous said...

Have fun and don't get to crazy with the males speaking to you in Spanish LOL! I will be checking for pictures =)

Yolanda said...

We are so glad you are enjoying your classes and hope you will make time for FUN as well. I would love a bocadillo right now with sidra. Never mind, sidra is mostly made in the Asturian region, but I would have a Cruz Campo or two. I can not wait to check your blog each day and no, I am never bored before, while or after reading about your daily adventures. Besos y abrazos, disfruta!