Monday, June 9, 2008

Potential

Summer has begun yet again (as summers do), and my blog seems lonely. It's been a full year since I've posted anything and, most likely, since anyone has looked this way.

This summer's adventures will consist of working. Beginning Thursday I will be a part of the summer school team on my campus. I will be running the library. As I have zero information regarding what to expect from library summer school, this will indeed be an adventure of sorts. I may chronicle those adventures here. Or maybe I'll get a real life.

But this summer won't be only about work. At the end of the summer term I will blow every penny I earned to fly to Austria to visit my relatives. Now that should be REAL adventure.

So, if you're bored enough to be browsing this blog, check back. It may be more of an adventure that either of us realizes.

No comments: